Steve Grand Key West Flyaway Rules
Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: Entry to the “Steve Grand Key West Flyaway” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 states who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Grand Nation LLC, Orbitz LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstake (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Grand Nation LLC (the “Sponsor”) with mailing address at P.O. Box 381, Barrington, IL 60011.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the legal age of majority in their home state) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The start of the Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be Tuesday, March 13, at 9 am EDT; entries will be accepted (through methods specified in Paragraph #5) through 11:59 pm EDT on Wednesday, April 29th, 2015. No entries will be accepted after the closing date; Sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, enter all required fields on the entry page at www.stevegrand.com/sweeps, or the page to which that website redirects. Submission will result in one (1) entry. Maximum one entry per household. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway. To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: If a potential winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize will be awarded to the minor or the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Except where prohibited, the potential winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
8. Prize(s): One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following prize package:
(a) round-trip airfare from the nearest major U.S. airport to the winner’s primary home in the 50 United States to Key West, Florida for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be chosen and specified by Sponsor. Registrants that opt-in to Orbitz Rewards when entering the Sweepstakes will receive two (2) First Class airline vouchers; registrants that do not opt-in to Orbitz Rewards when entering the Sweepstakes will receive two (2) Coach Class airline vouchers.
(b) four (4) nights hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest at the Beachside Marriott hotel (one (1) double occupancy room) or equivalent hotel, on dates to be determined by Sponsor;
(c) One (1) Sunset Wind and Wine Sail with Danger Charters;
(d) One (1) Dinner for two at Latitudes Restaurant;
(e) One (1) 80-minute Spa treatment at the Spa on Sunset Key;
Ten (10) Runner-Up Prize winners will receive autographed copies of the CD Steve Grand: All American Boy.
The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is three thousand and five-hundred fifty dollars ($3,550.00) which value may vary based on the location of the winner’s primary home. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute any or all of the prizes, in whole or in part, for any reason, with any article or service of similar or greater value. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the winner. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel related fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest. Winner must have a valid credit card for incidentals.
9. The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s (and parent/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
13. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Steve Grand Key West Sweepstakes Media List, c/o Grand Nation LLC, P.O. Box 381, Barrington, IL 60011.
14. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.